Happy Halloween


Like many of my blogger friends (Gordon, Otakudan, Danny, Kazearashi, etc... ), Im doing a little post about Halloween. I even took the image from Otakudan post (I hope he dont mind,...).

I particularly dont celebrate halloween but in my country there's usually little kids in costumes asking for candies and costume parties for young and adult people for this day.

Me instead dont have anything planned for today. Tomorrow will be "All saints day" and the day after tomorrow its the opening of an "Auto Show" where Im planning to go and see but that would be until sunday.

I think Halloween isnt celebrated everywhere and that made me wonder if there's any anime show that actually mentions or tells something about Halloween?

I really cant recall one. I guess there's a very small number of anime shows with halloween in them.

Well anyway, Happy Halloween!!

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween too phossil! ^^

Hmm, halloween in anime, oh yes they have, on the recently ended "Wagaya no Oinarisama" ^^

They're celebrating Halloween :P

Anonymous said...

happy halloween to u too buddy.

i don't know any halloween related anime but i do know halloween related figures, like Melissa Seraphy in a pumpkin, one of my favourite figures. ^^;

Home