Arf supports Firefox!!

Arf supports Firefox now!Arf supports Firefox now!

Arf (from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha) has an incredible resemble to the Firefox logo with her foxy ears and she is helping to spread Firefox to the community!

If you havent do the switch, you can click in here to start using this amazing browser.

I've been using firefox for a while and I think its the best internet browser ever! (even than IE) coz it has a lot of cool addons and stuff. It also has a cool logo that looks kawaii with Arf standing right next to it.

Want to share your thoughts of your current browser? dont hesitate and post your comment.

For those who didnt know, Arf is also supporting http://animenlife.blogspot.com (http://animoe.net). Thanks Arf-san, you really rock!!

5 comments

Anonymous said...

when i was using IE, i never thought i will convert. once i used firefox, there was no going back. ^^;

Anonymous said...

I don't like Firefox , tried twice but kept going back to IE each time :(

Now i'm using Chrome and won't ever change ^^

Anonymous said...

I loved FireFox, it was my favorite web browser ever. Now just the other day I was forced to switch back to Safari, due to FireFox crashes after like every minute. I updated it, uninstalled and reinstalled it, and nothing worked. I was so sad... I really loved FireFox... ; ___ ;

Phossil said...

@Gordon: Me still use IE but every less time. (For the Job Intranet)

@James: I will need to give Chrome a chance to see it in action.

@Spirit Rubi: Never heard of a problem with Firefox before but please give another shot to the browser.

Anonymous said...

@phossil: I know, I've been using FireFox for like 3 years now. I really hope it works correctly again soon... maybe when my computer gets updated. ^^:;

Home